Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday reWind

Monday was:   Motivational Monday
Tuesday was:   youTube Tuesday
 Wednesay is (drum roll please). . . . reWind Wednesday!

I've been going back through old posts from when I first started this blog (about 8 months ago) when I only had 10 followers!  I thought I'd re-post a few of my favorites that new followers might have missed.  

Here's one of my word work centers that the kids really liked:
You can laminate these or print them off.  The kids pick a book (any book they want) and find words in the book that follow the listed rule in each box.
Click on the picture to download your copy!

AND
Don't forget Blog Swap Saturday!
Check out all these great bloggers who are participating:

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower and I love the way your blog is organized. Trying to get my blog up and running. Come on over and take look if you get a chance.

    Patti

    http://talesfroma4thand5thgradeteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the font on this activity...is that an alphabet?

    Cute, cute, cute! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you asked Heather! Sometimes I forget to give credits on my freebies. Everything on the sheet is from Thistlegirl.

      Thanks for the compliment on it also! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing- still looking forward to Saturday!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you went back in time to some older goodies, because I haven't had time to explore yet. Thanks for sharing the word search!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the word work freebie! Thanks so much!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebie. I love it! Great idea to revisit older posts!
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gave you an award! Come by and check it out!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to Saturday- Was wondering how you found out about it and were able to join. I see so many hops on the web, but don't know how to get involved with them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this word search! Thank you! It will work nicely in my word work station and goes perfectly with my class theme! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete